Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome!

I want to start off by welcoming you to my blog.

I have been wanting a place to share my thoughts as I study to become a minister. My hope is that I will be able to express some of the ideas and questions I come across in my study of the Word, and that you all will join the conversation, charitably argue with me and other guests, or just read and reflect.

It is meant to be a place of "down to earth doctrinal discussion". I think it is important to make religion a part of our everyday life, and one way to do this is to figure out how the Word can affect the way we live.

"All religion is of life, and a life of religion is to do that which is good." (Doctrine of Life #1)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alan,

    great idea. Make some noise. Let ideas flow, even unfinished ones. I put your blog on my blogroll list of other blogs. Maybe you do the same, yes?

    http://muires.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete